- Client’s remote access to its case register
- Technical security of confidentiality
- Organization protection and formal confidentialities
Organization protection and formal confidentialities
- As attorneys we are obliged to keep confidentiality under the Code of Professional Conduct, the infringement of which leads to disciplinary proceedings.
- All of our employees are obliged by specific contractual clauses to keep confidentiality.
- It is prohibited to take any case files outside the law firm.
- Any case files are submitted and collected on an official basis.
- Any unneeded copies of documents and projects are shred in the shredder.